Friday, July 4, 2008

mentally, physically and emotionally challenged...

things haven been goin my way...when i wan to be somebody...eventually i became a nobody...but when i started to feel and be like a somebody...parents said it's better to be a nobody...when i tried to be somebody...everybody made me a nobody because they expect me to be a bigger somebody but as the bigger somebody is comin to me...more somebody are also coming to me...and now...practically i dunno which somebody to be...i wud like to be a big somebody...but at the same time...juz be a nobody at times...
sigh...my tiny little brain seriously can't think anymore...i've been exerting so much pressure...the onli thing i wanna do now is juz to scream my lungs out...things are not quite the same anymore...

fun is no more a part of my life... i can't even find myself time to have fun...mornin is school time...afternoon is tuition time...night is homework time...when is my time???

pressure is building up and life is gettin more and more depressed each day...there's seriously a lot of stuff in my mind that is bringing my spirit down...and my brain will juz have to survive thru this period of time...i nid a miracle...

No comments: