Saturday, June 21, 2008

exhausted...

i'm realli feelin the tiredness and pressure in f6...have been realli stressing myself a lot...ppl say tat i'm no more like myself...i too feel tat i'm not realli myself...tat's juz too much stuff in mind...i'm worried bout everything...i'm worried tat i joined too much stuff and i'm worried tat i wun be smart enough...i have rather tough competition this year...it realli makes me feel like pullin all my hair...my life has been more miserable since i known my new 'best friend'...it realli kills my mind ler...i'm even stressing myself too much...life is no more the same...

neway...after a long stressful week...i went and smash some balls...haha...yeah...went and play badminton with my f6 frens...guys and girls...got to noe the guys more...they are a cool bunch of ppl...but eventually...they made so much noise...practically the whole shop could hear us laughin and talkin...the lunch ain't cheap too...yeah....carina did some obscene thing...tsk tsk...yeah...she's been rather close to someone lately...and everybody realises it...and i was like the 'lamp post'...haha...mun teng is with her 'sons'...one on her left and one on her right...but eventually...mun teng pays more attention to her elder 'son'...haha...farny...hmmm....sei mun is also havin somethin with someone who sat opposite her...hahaha...i'm so doomed for giving this statements...yeah...the guys made some realli gay actions...

joined ping pong comp tat day...won one round...could have win second round if i wasn't so careless...sigh...nvm...yeah...the next comp i'm joinin is chess...haha...our group's name is check-mates...we're doomed...sure kena checkmate...

tat's all for now...*yawn*

No comments: