Friday, December 12, 2008

another month gone in a blink....

haha...i din realize it's been so long since my last post...it's already december...n christmas is coming soon...sigh...how time flies...

neway...went to sunway lagoon during the weekends...went with my cousins...eventually...i was the eldest kid thr...so...my duty thr was to babysit them and be their lifeguard...i practically brought them around the water park...the adults didn't want to play because they wanted to stay dry...so i had to drag the kids everywhr i go...yea...i had to babysit 5 kids...3 boys and 2 girl...youngest was 3 years old...eldest, excluding me was 12 years old...it wasn't easy bringin them around...the older ones will wan to play the big slides...the little ones will wan to play the kid's slide...n when the little ones play...i will be so worried that they will drown...so i ended up catching them at the bottom of every slide...the first thing i ask when they reach the bottom was, "are you ok? did water enter ur nose? wanna go again?" n when they wanna go for 2nd rounds...they will drag me along...so...my duty in the theme park was just to babysit them...oh ya...it rained in kl for that entire day...so...we played in the water under the rain...how fun...

yea...painted my house today...painting is not as easy as it looks...i was incharge of the big roller...so...i had to carry the big roller n rolled it on the walls...for the first 30 minutes...it was fun...but as time passes...my arm got tired...so...i slowed down my pace...and after 1 hour...i can hardly feel my arm...it was numb...n because i held the roller so tightly...my hands are covered with 4 blisters...luckily they are tiny blisters...but they still hurt...especially when u have to hold the steering wheel...sob...

hmm...oh ya...i got my new glasses...they are photochromic glasses....they get darker when exposed to sunlight...therefore...they are not cheap...so now...i kinda change my glasses twice a day...i wear the new pair after bathing in the morning...n the old pair when i wanna study or do dirty stuff like painting...yeah..the reason i wear the old one while studyin is because i usually sleep with my glasses on n with my book in my arm...so...i do not wanna damage my new glasses...hahaha...i know that is a very lame reason...

neway...i kinda grounded myself...i realize i have been goin out too often...n i haven been studying much...mum kinda nagged a little...so...i shall be a good girl n stay at home n start cramming my brain with loads of information...but i will still drive around town once a while...haha...

ok...this last part is important...calling out to all MGS IPOH 5 Sc 1 classmates of 2007...yeah...some of us in Ipoh have been dicussing n most of us would like to have a reunion...the prob is...i dunno when most of u ppl are free...so...if you wud like to have a reunion...pls inform me...my phone no is still the same...i might juz set a date and venue and juz see how many can make it...but for now...no confirmations...

tat's all...nitez...

1 comment:

Jwbeh said...

only one word can describe your whole entire post --> L-A-M-O!!!! and eat more for goodness' sake! your hands are like sticks, legs like an ostrich's, how on earth won't you get tired and exahusted??!! *smacks head*
anyway, go study la, don't lepak la.. before mom really chops ur head down, oh ya, make sure the car is vacant when i'm home:P :)
take care! love ya!