Monday, November 24, 2008

so close...but never too far??

was watching ENCHANTED on star movies...haha...n once again...i fell for the song...it's a nice song ler...

"SO CLOSE"

You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive

A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far

haha....neway....went back to hometown...yea...was sittin there...watching some hokkien karaoke show...nearly died of boredom...i was pratically staring at the chinese words tryin to understand...n surprisingly...i could understand a few here and there...i'm not a hokkien...but grandparents like to watch hokkien shows...so...we have to join them...neway, i ate seafood...haha...yum yum....yea...seafood there is cheap...not that cheap...but cheaper than town...cause it's a fishing village...so...i fed myself...n made myself a step closer in becoming a pig...haha...

oh ya...i saw sumthin very gross...ok...not gross...but juz an eye sore...haha...yea...my dad was driving...and some mat rempits came speeding by...n there was this big guy on the bike...as they were speeding...their clothes were flyin...and this big guy...he's shirt was exceptionally big...due to his humongous waistline...so...the shirt was flying and flapping at full blast...and the gross thing is...his pants were slippin...n i believe his underwear too...so...we could see the valley...so grosssss....nearly puked my entire dinner out...hahaha....

neway...i tested my driving skills in the afternoon...i took my aunt's manual car and started driving...and i actually remembered how to handle a manual gear...i was so worried the engine might just die at the traffic light...haha...but with my skills...i didn't...if it did...tat'll be very embarassing....haha...but auto is definately a lot easier than manual...thank God for the creation of auto gears...

yeah...tat's all...

j mpwf zpv...

1 comment:

PsychoKuukie said...

Jybeh~! Hey gurl~ How's the holiday coming? Haha. I'm dying from boredrom DDX Wanna go out for a movie? X33 *wags wags*