Wednesday, June 2, 2010

...!...

i have watched....PRINCE OF PERSIA!!!...and it was gooooood...it's ok la...my movie taste is easily satisfied...because as long as thrs action, comedy n a good plot...i'm happy...oh ya...not forgetting a good looking guy on screen...then EVERYONE is happy...haha

my next movie...."The Karate Kid" and "Toy Story 3"...

neway...i'm tired of this everlasting boredom...oh ya...there's news saying that the IPTA results will be out on the 18th of June?? i'm juz crossing my fingers and hoping for the best...

k la...nitez...

"Can we pretend that airplanes
in the night sky
are like shooting stars,
I could really use a wish right now"

1 comment:

Jwbeh said...

u!!! once again, u've rubbed salt into my wound. i can't remember what was the last movie i watched. was it avatar back home?? hmm..
miss going for movie outings with the whole gang! :(

take care, love ya!