Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the next step of life....

my next phase of life has been laid out...n thankfully...it is the path i long desired...

so, in 2 weeks time...i will be leaving my comfort zone to step into a whole new world...a world rather strange n peculiar to me...a world filled with knowledge, information, pressure and new people...a world filled with obstacles...and a world tat i must succeed in to lift my family honour...

sigh...time passes rather fast...i dunno whether should this be a good thing a or bad thing...but anyhow...i can't turn back time...nor can i undo the past...thr are things that i wish i should have done...BUT never will i wish for something to be UNDONE...for everything that happened in my past...led me to who i am now...i am JYBEH!! haha...yea...everything happens for a reason...

tat's all...nth much in mind...

"Death is a part of life, but sometimes.......I just wish it wasn't"


1 comment:

Jwbeh said...

wow! a very eye-catching new layout! i got a shock when i first saw it. i thought i got to the wrong page..
anyway, will miss you tonnes! although i already do. :)