Monday, June 2, 2008

good news...

hahaha...i PASSED my driving test today...weeeee...i'm gonna be on the road ppl...on the road for real....yeah...watch beh drive...hehe...but i still haven get my license...all i have now is my P stickers...but eventually, mummy says my driving not good...she doesn't trust me...sob sob...

tat's the first good news...the 2nd news is tat i have received my laptop...wee again...my red laptop...yeah...it's MINE...so now i'm typin on my laptop...while watchin tele...ain't this fun...haha...it's ok la...gettin used to it...i'll be bonded with this laptop till i graduate...yup...

moving on...my kiddy is in SUKMA...called her to update me bout the results...yeah...SUKMA is in terengganu...she said it's indoor...at least she wun get sunburn...yeah...hope she's doin well thr...she'll onli be back on friday...so...i've got to wait

neway...tomorrow will be my cousin's b'day...hehe....we bought him a t-shirt and stationaries...at least he'll never complain about not havin enough stationaries...yeah

i went and play badminton that day...haha...met some fella...he's actually in the same school as me...i never knew it until tat day...i actually see him before and i see him almost every week...yet...i couldn't recognize...the first time i met him in school, he looked familiar but i couldn't recall...

yeah...tat's all...

No comments: