Friday, June 6, 2008

patiently waitin...

sigh...my license is not here yet...i was told tat it took onli 2 days but 4 days have passed alreadi...and still...no license...so...no driving yet...

next, kiddy is not back yet...was suppose to be back today...but she'll only be back tomorrow...sigh...i'll have to wait too...

called my elder sis tat day...chatted quite long...she'll buy me souvenirs...yeah...my entire family is waitin for her to come back...so...i'll juz have to wait...

had this dilemma for the past few days...parents was suddenly thinkin whether to send me to a-levels or juz let me stay in f6...if i was to go for a-levels...i'm suppose to leave next week...i seriously have no idea which i want...so...i'll juz go wherever they send me to...eventually...my sis n some ppl think it's betta to stay in f6...so...most probably...i'll be in f6...

neway...tat's all...my stomach is kinda killin me...not feeling so good...havin cold sweat d...sob...cya

No comments: