Sunday, August 31, 2008

another shattering blow....

i dunno wat luck i've been facing these few months...first it was the a2 in my results...

next was not having any scholarships...

and now, this...y can't i have at least one of the things i want...i tried...to be myself...to do my best...to aim for it...but it all just slipped away...just like that...i knew it was gonna happen...i prepared myself for the blow...i strengthen my heart...protected my soul...but then...it still cuts thru...it penetrated so deep...it felt like a knife piercing thru ur heart...leaving yet another scar...sigh...now all i can do...is juz to let it heal...again...

neway...my list of things have been completed...but eventually...i realize that ppl never see the good things you do...all they see are the flaws...the little little flaws hidden between each and every word...can't they understand tat i did everything...i sleep at 3 every night...for 2 weeks to finish it...yet...all they can see are the flaws...nvm...i shall live with it...

sigh...k la...nth much to say d...

No comments: