Thursday, August 7, 2008

my brain hurts...

juz finished my monthly paper...got back my maths paper...not bad la...but could actually do betta if i was careful enough...haihz...dumb me...

neway...havin a headache...have been studying for the past few days...i thought it'll be fun when test ends...but it's worse...now i'll have to finish and complete all my tasks...i was trying to download some fonts...but eventually...i didn't know how to use them...was trying over and over again...till i was so frustrated...haihz...

my group has been really testing my patience...n my family members ain't making it any easier...i think i'm gonna explode one day...my patience and stress is already compiled up to an unimaginable level...whoever who wants to trigger my anger...you are realli askin for trouble...

i seriously nid an outing...or time out...or anything...to calm myself down...realli feel like screaming at someone...was so close to screaming at my sister's face...but tahan...tahan...and guess wat...the more i tahan...the more my chest hurts...sigh...wateva la...have to survive...

i nid my laughing sessions and theraphies badly...and most of all...i nid a hug...a hug tat i'm deprived of for a long long time...sob...

ok...gtg watch my chinese drama series...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

give u a hug tomorrow!

love,
yiwei =]