Tuesday, August 19, 2008

burnt, paralysed and handicapped...

yeah...ltc is over...whole body achin...can hardly move around...walkin up and down the stairs is like climbing Bukit Kledang...haha...ok...maybe it's not tat bad...but it hurts...
neway...was doing my newsletter thing...i dunno y i'm taking the burden all to myself and not delegating it...i could make my life easier...a lot more easier...hmmm...maybe it's just me...dun realli have the trust to delegate the work...delegate or dun delegate...i still have to finish that newsletter...
my sister has left back to Moscow...kiddy is in Negeri Sembilan...sigh...everybody is far far away from me...missin them badly...
yeah...most of my frens are back from college for their hols...sadly...my schedule is so packed...can hardly find time to spend with them...and my homework is piling up...haihz...wat a holiday...lonely and busy...
neway...will be going for this literacy program tomorrow...have to tutor little kids...so...i've got to wake up early tomorrow...or is it today...wateva la...
oh ya...i bought myself a new purse for a very reasonable price...will show u ppl another day...
k la...me wanna tidur...still lacking of sleep thanks to LTC...

njttjo zpv...

No comments: