Friday, August 15, 2008

drained...

yeah...my energy is seriously drained out of me...have been sleeping at 2 sumthin for the past few days...a hectic hectic week...sigh...stayin back till 5 everyday...plannin the stuff out...skipping lunch...i tink i'll seriously drop dead during LTC....

oh ya, LTC is tomorrow...actually, i'm not even looking forward for it...sigh...saddening...thrs juz so much crap to do...newsletter is also another problem that is making me lose another inch of my mind every minute...

neway, took some time off today and went and watch wall-e with my sisters and cousins...it was a good movie...realli inspiring...makes you see what will happen in the future if humans do not start to conserve mother nature...the storyline is also quite touching...altho it is just 2 robots...and the word capacity is so limited between the robots...but the love story is clear...it shows that behind every metallic exterior, there'll always be a place for love inside...the robots are cute...real cute...will talk more about this later...

feeling realli hungry now ler...sob...yeah...the week ahead will still be another hectic week...after LTC, got to go to Penang cause sis leaving back to Russia d...stayin in Penang for a week...next day, have to go for the literacy program...tutor standard 3 kids...after tat, GBP's LTC...not forgetting the newsletter...d

oh ya, my laugh have been stolen by the guys...sob...they stole my laugh...they stripped my laugh away...now i don't find the originality in my laugh anymore...my trademark has been taken...n it's spreading...they will juz start laughin at my face for no reason...haihz...

yeah...that's all for now...gtg continue my stuff...

No comments: