Friday, May 9, 2008

chubby...

sob...tat's wat my sis have been sayin in my face these few days...she said i'm very chubby...sob sob...n i admit tat i'm chubbier d...so...i'll have to lose the chubbiness in f6...sob

neway...today was my last day for my volunteerin work in MGS...yeah...rather saddenin ler...wun be seeing the teachers n surely wun be seeing my little kiddy nemore...sob...things will get a little different d...yeah...i felt so guilty today...coz Pn Murizan actually got me a baju kurung...so 'pai seh' ler...she has been belanja-ing me a lot...n now summore buy baju kurung...make me feel so bad ni for not being able to help her anymore...neway...i gave her a hug before leaving la...it's the least i can give...i also gave my little kiddy a hug...yeah...wun be able to check out n chat with her for quite some time...neway...kiddy had her interview today...for some leadership camp thing...the same camp tat joanna ooi joined last year...yeah...tat camp...yup...kiddy went for interview...i also dunno whether is it a good thing if she gets to go for the camp...it is for a month, i tink...overseas...haiyo...dahla she is havin her crucial exam year...neway...juz hope for the best for her...wateva happens...i'll support her fully...und, kiddy?? juz remember to study hard n get me those A's i want...haha...

neway...i din go for driving nor tuition...i went for a hair cut...haha...i'm feelin rather bald now...the hairdresser keep cuttin my hair ni...now not much hair left...haha...n i look weird...n chubbier...sob...yeah...after haircut...was shoppin time...went n buy my uniform n shoes...hehe...oh ya...i was soaked wet today...due to the heavy rain in thr...so soggy...luckily din fall sick...haha...after shoppin...we went n buy donuts from Big Apple...it's smaller than Dunkin Donuts tho...but it is softer compared to Dunkin Donuts...bought 6 for RM 9.50...not bad la...rather yummy...

neway...tat's all for today...

No comments: