Wednesday, May 21, 2008

unlucky me...

sobs...dunno y la...have been rather unlucky these few days...

1st scenario
went to melaka...went to a'famosa water theme park...walked barefooted around the hot sandy ground...came home with 2 big blisters on the soles of my feet

2nd scenario
was comin down the lecture hall stairs...wasn't payin attention...missed one step...sprained my ankle...n now i'm limpin away...

3rd scenario
was doin the teacher's day stuff...carried the box...walked around...n i dropped my name tag somewhr...so...i lost my name tag...n i'm gonna get fined RM2...sob...thr goes my 2 ringgit

neway...thank God i'm still living...haha...i shall not be annoyed n disturbed by my unluckiness...

oh ya...i achieve my goal of makin 120 handmade cards...with the help of 20 girls...yeah...they were all a blessin...don't worry...we shall reward you ppl...juz wanna say THANK YOU for lending a hand and puttin ur heart in for this project...i appreciate ur help very very much...so do the comittee members

ah...how's f6 life??? till now...it's rather fun...workin with a group of guys and a few girls...real fun...seriously guys will alwiz be guys...realli hilarious la...they practically love to create pranks...esp for teachers...but overall...they are better than i expected them to be...i tot they were gonna be hooligans or monkeys...but...like ppl alwiz say..never judge a book by it's cover...

yeah...we had orientation last week...we will having block classes this entire week...and teachers' day is gonna be on fri...will be plannin to go back to mgs...visit some of the teachers n definately my kiddy....haven been seeing her in ages...

overall comment bout f6 : it's not tat bad after all

sleepy...hehe...but no worries...i will stay awake...i hope...

No comments: