Saturday, May 10, 2008

tuition misunderstandings...

yup...tuition misunds...hv been goin to tuition at the wrong time n wrong days...

1st scenario - Wednesday
i was supposed to go for chemistry tuition...sumhow...i remembered very clear when i registered, i was told tat the tuition starts at 3pm...so my mum rushed me thr at 2 sumthin...when i reached the tuition centre...the clerk said tat it starts at 5.30pm...at the beginning...i thought tat they have informed me the wrong time...so i took out my phone n checked...n eventually...it was my mistake...so....i buat bodoh n paid my fees...n then...i had to call my mum to turn back n fetch me from the tuition centre...haha...so malu ler

2nd scenario - today
ok...i skipped biology class on tuesday due to a very bad stomach cramp...so i planned to replace it today...from 10.30 am - 12.00pm...as it was stated on the paper my mum received from the tuition centre...so..i went to the tuition centre...took the eerie lift up 4 floors...n ended up in front of the tuition centre...when i reached the centre...the door was closed...n thr was this big paper on the door...n guess wat?? saturday class for biology didn't even exist...saddening eh? so...to confirm...i went n try opening the door...i suceeded to open but couldn't close it back...so i tried slammin the door back...as i was slammin...i heard some lady shoutin...dahla the place so spooky...n i'm all alone...i heard the voice...i was walkin to the lift d...then i saw the door open...so...i went to the door...n guess wat i saw???? haha...i saw a lady...haha...wat did you expect me to see?? neway...tat lady said thrs no saturday class...so...i quickly grabbed my phone n called my dad to turn back n fetch me again...saddening eh??

therefore...

lesson for the day : always call the tuition centre to be sure of the time and day before going all the way thr

No comments: