Thursday, May 1, 2008

i drove...

haha...yeah...i drove yesterday...told tat guy to fetch me from MGS...n this uncle...to my disappointment...he doesn't noe whr is MGS...instead...he went to PGS to wait for me...then i told him to find a school near AIA...he still couldn't see it...so he parked opposite AIA...pathetic rite??

neway, he started driving...n thru out the entire journey...he was driving at 20km/h...imagine how slow was that...i was suppose to start lesson at 12...but he took 30 min to find the school and 15 minutes to drive all the way to station 18...so slow la...n worse...he is a smoker...he was smokin in the car...n he din on the air-con...so, i almost died in tat little kancil...realli no air...i was thinkin to myself...at the rate he smokes...i tink i'm gonna die of lung cancer sooner or later...y am i gonna die??? this is because i am the 2nd hand smoker...n accordin to facts, 2nd hand smokers face a higher risk of gettin lung cancer compared to 1st hand smoker...

ok...as i was sayin...he was driving like a tortoise to station 18...yeah...u might be wonderin y is he bringin me to station 18?? i had no idea...when he started turnin to station 18...i freaked out...n then when he slowly drive to some abandoned buildin site...i was freaked out more...y i freaked out?? u noe y?? i tell you...he din have the kind look on him...he has a little horny look on him...n my mum juz told me to be careful with the driving instructors...n when he brought me to an abandoned buildin site...imagine how i wud feel...i was practically plannin ways to escape if anythin happens...n when i said anything...i meant 'ANYTHING'...u betta not ask me wat is anythin...juz imagine wat is ur impression when some unknown stranger takes u to a secluded place...wat can possibly happen...

BUT, thankfully...i am safe n sound...he din do anything to me...he juz decently tot me all the crap and let me start driving around tat area...then....it was real driving...hehe...i drove to the big road...haha...when i said big...it was big...n he called me to drive on this long stretch of road...it was fun...juz pressin the oil...changin the gear till gear 4...hehe...n luckily no cows run across the road when i saw the 'lembu melintas' sign...imagine me bangin onto a cow...tat would be traumatic...and gruesome...haha...neway...i drove all the way to Batu Gajah and back to my grandma's house...without any accidents or mishaps...*touch wood* haha...i'm alive ler...so is the driving instructor...so...praise the Lord for keepin me alive...haha...

overall : i'm pretty good in driving...haha...

No comments: