Monday, May 5, 2008

goodbye...

yeah...goodbye...oops...dun be mistaken...i'm not leaving home or country...i'm juz sayin goodbye to my leisure time that i've been living in for the past few months...sob sob...the weeks to come will be real hectic...will be havin tuition everyday ler...let me tell you a little about my daily tuitions tat are yet to come...

Sunday : Chemistry (1st place)
Monday : Maths
Tuesday : Biology...for now...it might be replaced by Pengajian Am
Wednesday : Chemistry (1st place)
Thursday : Maths
Friday : Chemistry (2nd place)
Saturday : till now...none...but Bio might shift here....

so...yeah...goodbye to all the times i spent lazing around...sob

neway...checked the JPA website again...it was stated last month tat results for scholarship will be out on the 2nd week of May...but now...it is stated that the results will be out in mid of May...so...i'll have to test my patience n wait...but eventually...to think bout it...what are the chances that i'll get?? hmm...better not put any high hopes on tat...i'll just hope for the best...

yeah...f6 will be startin soon...i've washed my school bag together with my pencil case...n ironically...i forgotten to wash my shoes...yeah...one of the most important asset...i hardly remembered that i actually have a pair of unwashed shoes hidden in the cupboard...haha...till sei mun reminded me bout shoes...neway...for your information...my shoes don't stink...they are aired...n fairly clean...but still i'll have to wash it this week...or it'll never dry on time...

i'm currently hoping for rain...due to the heat wave...haha...

me <3 u

No comments: