Monday, November 17, 2008

holidays.....

yeah....the first monday of the holidays...went and watch bond today...it's ok onli la...so much fight scenes...every scene someone dies...then blast here....shoot there....hit this...bang that...yea...it's FILLED with fighting scenes...

neway...was trying to be a good samaritan yesterday...my family and i was on a mission to save a puppy from the monsoon drain located behind my house...cause it was raining...and we were worried it will get swept away by the rising water...so...with an excited spirit to save the puppy...i jumped into the drain...ok...fine...i din jump into the drain...i climbed into the drain...so...i was walking towards the puppy...and for the first time...i realize how slippery algae can be...i was juz walking on the wet ground...thinkin tat i wun slip cause i wasn't running...but i was wrong...after walkin for 2 metres...i almost slipped...but i succeded to stay on my feet due to my good balancing skills...haha...

so...i cautiously continued my mission to save the puppy...this time...taking smaller steps and a slower speed...but once again...the algae defeated me...i was dancing on algae tryin to maintain my balance...but at the end...i slipped...and landed on my butt...it hurts bad...and my whole shirt and pants were covered with green algae...and pathetically...my clothes were white...my dad and my sis were giving me sound effects from afar when i fell silently...they scream as tho they felt my pain...haha...neway...as i continued walking...the puppy started running away...so...at the end...my mission was a failure...sob...so i had to climb out of the big drain...and in the process of climbing out...i got myself scratched by some boulder...it hurts...sob...so now...thrs a plaster on my knee...pity me...haha

yeah...tat's all...mission 911 was a failure...haha

No comments: