Thursday, November 13, 2008

the last few days of school...

yeah...tomorrow will be my last day in lower 6...next year will be a tough year...n life will not be so fun anymore...how i hope lower 6 was longer...hmmm....these few months in lower 6 had been fun...there will always be something to laugh about everyday...and the guys will alwiz have their lame ways to make u laugh...eventually...and surprisingly...i never had so much fun in school before...haha...pathetic me...

neway...last few days in school will usually be filled with games and leisure time...but sadly for us...in lower 6...we have classes till the last day of school...and not forgetting...the homework that comes along...while everybody else is playing UNO...we are sittin in class trying to absorb all the facts and equations taught...n thankfully...the facts actually get into the brain...

yea...the upcoming holiday won't be a holiday...will have to start bucking up on my studies...finish my assignments...go to school for duties and practices...and finish all my homework...and i'll have to catch bugs for my bio project...and preserve leaves...hmmm...not forgettin my tuitions...there goes my holidays...

neway...movies i wanna watch...

in the cinemas...
1. 007
2. chihuahua
3. madagascar
4. bolt!!

on HBO
1. TRANSFORMERS!!!
2. game plan
3. nanny diaries (i dunno whether it's right...but it's sumthin like tat)

i just hope i can watch some of the movies listed above...hmmm

k la...tat's all for now...

1 comment:

Ming (: said...

refer to quote number 6.

mppl bu zpvstfkg gjstu.

God bless you.