Tuesday, March 18, 2008

another day...

yup, i went n see the choir competition...n once again, our school was defeated...our choir team could actually do a lot better...but i tink they freaked out...their notes were out in the first song...so obvious...n they were more obvious flaws...i expected tat results d tho...once i heard the choir at the competition...neway, cannot blame our school girls...other school hv trainers...our school hv none...n it was a very tough competition...n wat ticked us more was the the winner's attitude...after receiving their prize....the started congratulatin the other schools by shoutin out "congratulations, ...."...then they shouted "thank you, ...." gosh...it was undescribable...they were so....hmm...realli dunno wat to say...

neway, hv been applyin all the stuff...yeah...scholarships n stuff...been typin all the crap..or shall i say my simple co-curriculum vitae...then my mum hv been shootin me the question...askin me whether do i wan to take a-levels...if i do, i hv to pack my bag n leave the next day...then i met up with some seniors...asked them bout f6...they said it is manageable...then i asked bout the current results of stpm...n it isn't very good...my mum will then ask me another question...whether i wan to shift to sam tet to do my f6....sigh...this is frustratin

neway, felt realli bad...was thinkin...wat you said was rite...i hardly did nethin for you...maybe i'm not realli a good person after all...i wanted to stay...but i had told the others i'm goin...but eventually, to tink about it...i shud hv prioritize you...you were gonna run 200m...i shud have been thr to support you...like how you hv been thr to support me...so...juz wanna say sorry...

yup, tat's all for today...

No comments: