Monday, March 17, 2008

the penang trip...

yeah...went to penang on sunday...tat is yesterday...it was a one day trip tho...went with my cousins...the little ones...sob...i was practically the eldest kid thr...correction...i AM the eldest kid thr...feelin so old...neway, when we reached the beach, we laid down our mat...my cousin n my younger sister ran to the san n started playing...ppl like me...a little paiseh...dun wanna look so childish playing sand...and din wan to get my hands dirty...so, i took a can of mister potato and started walkin around the beach...n observing wat the kids are doin...n not to my surprise, they were diggin...they were act diggin a fort to collect water...

so, due to boredom...i started diggin...but...not with my hand...hehehe...pro ppl like me uses their feet to dig...so, i was holding the mister potato in one hand while the other takes a piece to munch on...and my large feet were diggin like dogs....yeah...and...with my skills...i built a fort around a square area in a very short time with my sister's help...it's quite nice tho...hehe...

after tat, due to more boredom...i juz din care bout the sand...i juz went and get my hands dirty...i started takin little cups and toys my cousins brought...one by one...i was buildin my city of sand...haha...then, the hardest task came...i had to build the main buildin...so, i grabbed a large square container n started stuffin and compressin sand in...then, i turned it over...banged the base...n removed the container...n to my disappointment, i tumbled down...so i did another time...n with my super hands, i managed to build a square building...

after tat, i challenged myself n my sister to see how many layers can we built on tat square building...so we tried the first layer...we succeeded to place one small cylinder...n then i tried to place another few more on tat square area...i onli succeeded to place three cylinders of sand...neway, sand time was over....so, we went and eat summore...ate all the junks...so gonna get fat...

then later, my cousin wanted to ride tat banana boat thingy...when i heard the word banana, it reminded me of tat conversation in johnny's....gosh...so gross...n horny...haha...went for tat ride...then it was lunch time...we packed up, n drove to gurney plaza...

thr, we had japanese food...after lunch, it was shoppin time...the kids followed the men to bookshops n toy store...while the ladies, tat means my mum n aunt includin me, went shoppin for clothes...i was juz thr to help choose the clothes...i have good taste...yeah, then my aunty n mum made me try on skirts n formal blouses...looked rather old...but eventually, bought one blouse...in case of interviews...

after shoppin, it was eatin time again...walked to gurney drive...the sun was scorchin hot..could realli feel the heat...neway, i ate...n ate...n ate...n i drank 3 cups of 'lo hon go' or also called as 'mata kucing'...imagine how hot the weather was...

when finished eatin , it was journey home d...aunt suggested tat we take a ferry...so we did...thank God i didn't vomit my meal out...yeah...slept like a pig the entire journey home...
at last, home sweet home...

ljeez, nf njttjo zpv cbemz mfs...tpc tpc...ofxbz, ublf dbsf l...kjf mpwft zpv...evo cf ipsoz bi...ifif

No comments: