Wednesday, March 5, 2008

results...

haihz...shud i be excited or freaked out...results will be out in a week time...on the 12th of march...half of me wans it to be out as soon as possible but the other half just wans it to never be announced...i'm juz scared...

what am i scared of?? i'm juz worried la...worried that my results will come out bad or not as i expected...i'm worried tat i'll disappoint not only myself but everybody else who is hoping for me to get a good result...whenever someone says, "aiya, she is a smart girl la, sure get straight a's" or "her results will definately be good, no doubt"...i just feel...i juz feel like they are all putting their hopes on me and if i dun get the results tat they expected...i am a great disappointment and shame to the family...i have thoughts like...'did i study enough?', 'will my results be something that i'll be proud of?', 'will everything juz fall into place?', 'will i be able to make my family proud?'

haihz...all these thoughts are wandering in my mind...and the thing is...my miserable nightmare is back in my mind...i had a nightmare of myself gettin all b's...aargh...wat if it realli happened? wat if i did some stupid blunders? wat if i din check properly? wat if my writing actually cause the examiner to mark me with lower marks? there are so many wat ifs...and the greatest wat if is...wat if i flunked my papers by the means of gettin results worse than i expected? wat am i gonna do???? maybe i'll juz lose my mind n do something stupid...all these thoughts are juz killin me...

neway, enough with my results dilemma...i shall now talk bout my day today...

i woke up at 7 and went to grandma's. n unfortunately for 2 rats today, they had to be executed...i watch the process...whr two rats in a cage was drowned in a bucket of water...they were rather cute tho, runnin around in the cage...but then it was rather pitiful to see them swimming around to find a way up to the surface when they were submerged in water...neway... after 10 minutes, they were gonners...both sank to the bottom...enuf with the killin...neway, after tat, i had to watch the lame cartoon with my cousin...this cartoon is called 'in the night garden'...starts at 9.30am...my cousin calls it 'the baby show'..it's quite lame in a way but also cute...i can practically memorize every song sang by each character...yup,every character has their own song...will hv a post on this cartoon when i'm, free...neway, after tat, things were normal...ate lunch, went home, slept, chat with the notti horny sick fella...and i solved another few tuition questions...hehe...bangga...n now, i'm blogging...yup...tat's my day for today...

uibolt ljeez gps tubzjoh cz nz tjef bmm uiftf xijmf..

No comments: