Monday, March 10, 2008

gastric...

yeah...my gastric is gettin worse lately...it started yesterday...woke up at 6 am...the pain was rather unbearable...turn around on the bed...then went to toilet...somehow had a little diarrhea...went down n drank milk...ate a pill...then went back up...then had to go toilet again...after tat...i tot the pill wud hv work d...but sadly...no...so...cudn't sleep...went down alone...n switched on the tele...watched some show called 'coach carter' while eatin my strawberry love letters...gulped down another gastric pill...neway, it was a very inspirin show...was cryin alone downstairs...haha....watched tat show till 8am...then, everybody was awake d...parents n sis went out for breakfast while i stayed home alone...again...sob...neway...things seem to get betta after tat...the pain was gone...dad called us to get ready to balik kampung...so, changed my clothes n went...

neway, back in my kampung...ate lunch...msged wingy...read my new book...not very good tho...rather boring...then tummy dun feel so well...mum made me ate biscuits and gulped down 2 pills...then...stomach started 2 churn...din wan to risk vomitin in front of my relatives...so, i walked to the sink...once i reached the sink...the process began...first, it was water...then the biscuits i juz ate...

after tat, mum made me eat another biscuit n gulped down another pill...then, i felt my everything in my stomach rising....once again...walked to the sink...this time, it was more...i practically saw everything i ate comin out...according to the meals i took...but backward...first vomit, water again...followed by biscuits...then my entire bowl of rice...felt so dead after tat...went n lie on the chair...din wan to sleep...many relatives around...neway, watched a little tele...then went for dinner...luckily for me, nth came out through my digestive tract backwards after tat...hahaha

then today came...brought my sis for theory exam in school...went n see guides camp...then went and see choir...their singin is good d...tho suprano's are rather weak...onli 9 ppl this year...saddenin...then went n eat lunch twice...burp...once in school...was forced to...then later in grandma's house...was rather full...

2.30 came...had to go for tuition...then went home...wanted to nap...coz raining heavily...went to bed...din sleep...results dilemma started again...prayed...msged...waited for a reply...when startin to fall asleep, reply came...haha...so, din sleep...later, ate dinner...then did my tuition homework...so guai eh...cud do all the questions...haha...bangga...then, came n online...yup, tat's all for today...

countdown for results : 2 more days, my stomach is having butterflies again...haihz...

2 npsf ebzt ljeez...ublf hppe dbsf xifo kjf jt opu bspvoe l...iw gvo mjlf zpv bsf ibwjoh opx...o zpv xvo sfbmjaf nz bctfodf jo zpvs mjgf...zpv xjmm hfu vtfe up fbu tppofs ps mbufs...bqqsfdjbuf uif ujnft zpv iw xjui zpvs gsjfoet...j opf zpv xjmm...ivh ephhz l...ephhz xhmm kbhb ljeez xifo kjf jt hpof...j mpwf zpv

xf njhiu cf gbs bqbsu, cvu sfnfncfs uibu j'n bmxbzt uifsf cz zpvs tjef...

No comments: